Wednesday, February 13, 2008

B-Man Mega Update: Part 1

Welcome to the B-Man Mega Update! Lots have happened since you saw me last, so daddy said he wants to get everyone up to speed on me. I was sick with a yucky cold for most of January. So was daddy! Mommy had a cold for a while too. I was OK for a couple of weeks, but now I have another cold that makes my nose really snotty. I don't like it, and it makes mommy and daddy nervous when they put me to sleep cause I slurp and snort because my nose is so stuffy. If I could only blow my nose! OK, let's do this thing!

Mega Update: Part 1
My First Christmas!

My first Christmas has come and gone, and boy did I rake it in! I have so much stuff that I can't play with yet that mommy and daddy say I'm set until I'm 4! I don't know about that, but hey, boys do like their toys, abundant though they be! I got to open packages (kind of), play with boxes, and meet an old guy in a red suit that kept asking me questions. I was a little suspicious, but he must be a nice guy, cause there was a line of people coming to sit on his lap! If I'm nice when I grow up, I wonder if people will line up to sit on my lap! We'll see. I also gave a go at eating baby food for the first time. Boy is that stuff tangy! Daddy mixes it up with my oatmeal baby cereal now, and it's not so bad. Oatmeal, fruit, all mixed with a little formula; it's like having cobbler or something! Well, see for yourself...

Here I am, starring in my first Christmas play! That's me stage right with mommy!

I'm not sure about this guy, but don't tell him that!

That's not formula!!!

Four generations! Don't see that every day!

This is Lauren. She's my new friend and she makes me laugh! She's my daddy's cousin's daughter. I don't know what that makes her in relation to me, so I just call her my friend.

No comments: