Friday, February 27, 2009

sick & potty training.

I've been really sick lately. I had Roseola & a couple ear infections. I just recently got over a nasty bug that caused me to have a fever and throwing up. It wasn't pretty. I slept a lot. I felt better the next day, but then Mommy got it. She's been sick with the bug for a couple days now.

On a more positive note, I've been working on using the potty. Mommy started me training on the potty on Mon., Feb. 16, 2009. By Thur. I was peeing on the potty and Friday I was pooping and peeing on the potty. Mommy gives me 1 M&M for peeing on the potty and 2 M&M's for pooping on the potty. Mommy only had the peanut M&M's, so she gave me those. They are yummy! I love the crunch it makes. I didn't have a reaction to the peanuts, so that was good.

Well, I'm off to take a nap. Night night!

No comments: