Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More pics!


Brayden fell asleep in his jumperoo! It was hilarious & a bear to get him out of!

Mark & I went to New Harmony for our 3 yr. weddimg anniversary! We stayed at the New Harmony Inn - which is where we went for our wedding night & Mark proposed in New Harmony State Park --- so it's our special place and only 30 min. away! Plus, our friends opened a restaurant there, so we ate there Friday night when we went for our anniversary. That's the pic of the sign above! The food was amazing! Lora Defries & Eli Haddix are doing a great job! There will be more pics on mommy's blog -- http://godlvsu2.blogspot.com

Brayden in his exersaucer! We trade between jumperoo & exersaucer! Anything to keep him entertained!

What mommy! haven't you seen a handsome man in an exersaucer before?

I love my da da!

I love going upside down! It makes me giggle! only daddy does it though.

Here's me and my daddy again! He's my favorite! I get so excited when he comes home and we play!

Aunt Ca Ca and Me! I love & miss her soo much! She always buys me cute outfits!

No comments: