Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm New Around Here!

Hi everybody! I'm learning so much since leaving mommy and I thought I would tell everyone what I've been seeing and doing in this big ol' world I'm in right now. I'm finally learning to feed and get into a routine around here. I sleep between 2.5 and 4 hours between feedings, so I'm dreaming a lot! Mommy and daddy say I grin and smile in my sleep, but I've never seen it! I can't wait til I'm smiling and laughing when I'm awake!
I was born weighing 5 pounds, 11 ounces and lost 10 ounces the next day. Don't worry though, cause I gained 5 ounces again the day after that. Mommy weighed me on the scale with her and subtracted her own weight and she said I was over 6 pounds! Wohoo! Thanks enfamil! I'm gonna show you some pictures of me now, and then it's time for another diaper change! I'll see everyone soon!

This is mommy just before she went to the hospital to have me!

Here I am looking cute in the recovery room!

Now we really are a family!

Time to go home!

No comments: